Studio style looks oh-so-elegant in this kimono-inspired cover up. Super soft and perfect for layering, you won't want to wear anything else.
When designing the Exhale Collection, PUMA made thoughtful decisions around sustainability by using eco-conscious materials, such as at least 70% recycled polyester, and by fully offsetting any unavoidable emissions.
PUMA is committed to reducing its environmental impact and live up to its code of being “Forever Better”. That is why Cara Delevingne decided to partner with PUMA to create a performance collection that would combine two of her biggest passions – yoga and the environment.
To offset any unavoidable emissions, PUMA partnered with First Climate, a leading provider of services relating to carbon neutrality, green energy, and water management to purchase credits toward the construction of small-sized biogas plants for rural energy supply, which is used to replace conventional fuels like firewood or coal.
The collection is made for those who want to make a more mindful space – spiritually, mentally, and environmentally, without losing any performance benefits.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Kimono silhouette
- Zip closure
- Strategically placed metallic graphics that are visible during key yoga poses
- PUMA Cat Logos at left wrist
- Pocket Bag: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Shell: 70% polyester, 25% viscose, 5% elastane
- Close All Fastenings
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours