Our Exhale collection, which was made together with model and climate activist Cara Delevingne, is a yoga collection, which uses recycled polyester, natural dyes and offsets the carbon footprint. Exhale is a great example of what’s possible when we see sustainability as a creative challenge. These kinds of initiatives will help us rewrite the story of climate change.
The Exhale yoga collection created with Cara Delevingne is rooted in making a more mindful space—spiritually, mentally, and environmentally. This relaxed tank from the collection makes thoughtful decisions about comfort and sustainability- made from 76% recycled polyester with mesh trims and a loose, flowy hem. Metallic embroidery and an optional front tie design combine for an elevated look in and out of the studio.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Relaxed fit
- Option to tie in front
- Metallic PUMA Cat Logo at chest
- Made from 76% recycled Polyester
- Mesh: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Shell: 76% polyester, 19% Lyocell, 5% elastane
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours