Our Exhale collection, which was made together with model and climate activist Cara Delevingne, is a yoga collection, which uses recycled polyester, natural dyes and offsets the carbon footprint. Exhale is a great example of what’s possible when we see sustainability as a creative challenge. These kinds of initiatives will help us rewrite the story of climate change.
Mindful of the planet and mindful of your moves, the Exhale High Waist 7/8 Leggings are the ultimate piece for your yoga practice. Made using 84% recycled polyester and more sustainable dying methods, these dynamic yoga leggings feature PUMA dryCELL technology to wick away sweat and a high ribbed waistband for an elevated and flattering look. The style is further complimented by exclusive metallic Exhale embroidery, inspired by Cara Delevingne’s body art, for a look suited for inside the studio and out.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Tight fit
- High-waisted silhouette
- Ribbed detail for an elevated look
- Cloud dye sustainable colouring that uses 25% less water, chemicals and energy than traditional dye for one-of-a-kind pieces
- PUMA Cat Logo at left hip
- Made from 84% recycled Polyester
- Rib: 91% polyester, 9% elastane
- Shell: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Inner Waistband: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours