Based in Seoul, ADER ERROR is more than a designer brand; they are an artist collective, working together to change the landscape of modern art and fashion. The second season of PUMA x ADER ERROR uses youth culture as its inspiration, pushing trends and innovations to the limit as an homage to the fast-paced, forward-thinking youth cultures around the world.
The slogan on the back of these sweatpants sums it up: “Forever yesterday, Forever today, Forever tomorrow” underscores how Korean design collective ADER ERROR weaves elements from the past, present and future together for designs that are wholly inventive and original. It’s no accident that the label is at the forefront of contemporary streetwear. These pants are embellished with a rubber PUMA print on the left thigh and feature an elastic waistband with an internal drawcord and side pockets.
- Relaxed fit
- Dual hip pockets
- Elastic waistband with inner drawcord for an adjustable fit
- Rubber PUMA graphic at left thigh
- PUMA x ADER ERROR label at bottom back left
- UV-resistant fabric
- Polyester and cotton
- Rib: 94% cotton, 6% elastane
- Shell: 56% polyester, 44% cotton
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours