Originally founded in 1979 as a retail business for cowboy boots, Buffalo rose to fame in the '90s thanks to their super chunky platform silhouettes worn by the likes of the Spice Girls, Cher, Madonna, N'Sync and Cameron Diaz. With this drop PUMA and Buffalo have joined forces with the aim of creating a fusion between two revolutionary icons in trainer history. A clean and simple silhouette merged with a chunky and rough style calls back to the retro punk fashion of the '90s.
- Premium tonal suede upper with leather PUMA Formstrip
- Iconic Buffalo chunky platform sole
- Wax laces with contrasting lace tips
- Iridescent branding
- PUMA x BUFFALO label on tongue
- Pack includes an additional pair of wax laces