The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Train hard while protecting the planet in the First Mile Session Training Shorts. Built with dryCELL moisture-wicking tech and 100% recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic collected in Taiwan, you'll work up a sweat while working toward a better future.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- 9” shorts – above-knee length
- Side hand pockets
- Woven, moisture-wicking fabric
- Ergonomic cutlines for freedom of movement
- Tunnelled waistband with adjustable drawcord
- PUMA x FIRST MILE Logo at left leg
- 100% Polyester
- Made from 100% recycled Polyester
- Pocket Bag: 100% polyester
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Close All Fastenings
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash Garment Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours