The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Lightweight, breathable and packed with performance, the Xtreme Shorts from PUMA x FIRST MILE are made from recycled yarn, with dryCELL tech to keep you dry and comfortable. A sporty side zip and elastic band add a functional element to these training shorts- for a piece that combines high performance utility with eco-friendly design.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- dryCELL: PUMA’s designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Regular fit
- Zip pocket at right thigh
- Elastic waistband with inner drawcord for an adjustable fit
- Split hem for increased mobility
- First Mile graphic at right thigh
- PUMA Cat Logo at left thigh
- Pocket Bag: 100% polyester
- Shell: 86% polyester, 14% elastane
- Close All Fastenings
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours