She may only be as tall as five apples and weigh the same as three, but her influence spans the world over since she first debuted in Japan in 1974. With her instantly recognizable round face and red bow, Hello Kitty has ruled the pop culture world for over 40 years. Her empire has no limits.
The classic '80s PUMA California has been reimagined to create the Cali. Originally a laid-back training sneaker, the Cali has been given an edge with the progressive rubber tooling whilst the upper stays true to the original - all while paying homage to the Little Kitten we have all come to love.
- Girls'-specific fit
- Leather upper
- Textured rubber platform outsole
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Original PUMA California details
- Iconic Hello Kitty bow appliqué on tongue
- Comes with a second set of laces
- PUMA's Kids' style: recommended for young kids between 4 and 8 years