For her second collection with PUMA, Sue Tsai takes on the concept of “Love 101” – giving back-to-school nostalgia a streetwise edge. PUMA essentials are bedecked with scribbled lines of poetry, hand-drawn doodles, and vibrant illustrations, transforming the familiar and nostalgic into something unexpected and beautiful.
"Retro" isn’t just an inspiration for these PUMA x SUE TSAI shoes; it’s an entire mantra. The form borrows from the PUMA sneaker archive, while the pastel palette alludes to ‘60s rock ’n’ roll (think pink Cadillacs and Wurlitzer jukeboxes). Mesh and suede swirl across the upper, and IMEVA in the midsole provides cushioning and energy return. A gum rubber outsole offers grip, while embroidered bee motifs and PUMA patches that could only have come from the hand of New Yorker Sue Tsai finish off the look.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- IMEVA: PUMA’s midsole for a lightweight and comfortable feel
- Mesh upper for breathability
- Suede overlays on upper
- Rubber outsole for grip
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- Embroidered bee patch on vamp
- Embroidered PUMA branding at tongue
- PUMA x SUE TSAI branding at heel tab
- PUMA Cat Logo at heel