For our RE.GEN collection PUMA wanted to rethink waste. The collection is made from PUMA’s own waste material and other recycled materials: leather off-cuts, cotton off-cuts, and polyester made from recycled plastic.
The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the ethos of regeneration: rebuilding or repairing something that's been lost or damaged.
These wide leg pants strike the perfect balance between flattering femininity and practicality with a splash of street style. Creative details inspired by the upcycling aesthetic. Dress with care for the planet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- RE.GEN: The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the idea of regeneration. In an effort to reduce industry waste and repair our changing world, we've used non-virgin materials.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Relaxed fit
- Self-fabric elasticated waistband with embroidered graphic
- Front pockets
- Double needle stitching at hem
- Tyvek badge graphic on hem
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Logo TPU badge on front
- Cotton and recycled cotton
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Do not iron accessories/trims
- Use detergent for colours
- Wash and iron inside out
- Wash with similar colours