For our RE.GEN collection PUMA wanted to rethink waste. The collection is made from PUMA’s own waste material and other recycled materials: leather off-cuts, cotton off-cuts, and polyester made from recycled plastic.
Inspired by the idea of regeneration in our changing world, the RE.GEN collection is crafted from recycled materials, with on-trend style and futuristic detailing. This cargo skirt from the collection is made from a smooth blend of recycled and sustainably-sourced cotton, with contrast stitching and utility cargo pockets.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- RE.GEN: The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the idea of regeneration. In an effort to reduce industry waste and repair our changing world, we've used non-virgin materials.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Our model is 174 cm tall and is wearing size S
- Regular fit
- Self-fabric elasticated waistband
- Cargo pockets
- Contrast stitching
- Embroidered graphic on front
- Tyvek badge graphic on back
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Logo TPU badge on pocket
- Cotton and recycled cotton
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Overlay: 100% polyester
- Close All Fastenings
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash Garment In A Washing Bag
- Wash With Similar Colours