PRODUCT STORYWith its huge impact on footwear culture, PUMA's most iconic trainer first hit the scene in 1968 and has been worn by icons of every generation since. The Suede Classic XXI features a full suede upper alongside some modern touches for an improved overall quality and feel to an all-time great.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The leather sourced in this product comes from environmentally responsible leather manufacturing, and is audited and certified via the Leather Working Group protocol.
- Classic low-rise silhouette
- Full suede upper with synthetic lining
- Comfortable sockliner
- Rubber midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Lace closure
- Second set of fat white laces
- PUMA Formstrip on medial and lateral sides
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Label on tongue
- PUMA No. 2 Logo printed on quarter