The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Turn waste into wear in the First Mile Training Tee. We utilized yarn transformed from recycled plastic into a sweat-wicking material made of dryCELL tech for a breezy, lightweight wear that is 84% recycled and doesn’t take our future lightly.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Crew neck
- Short sleeves
- Lightweight, breathable performance mesh
- First Mile seasonal graphic on back
- PUMA x FIRST MILE logo on chest
- Recycled polyester, polyester and lycra
- Made from 84% recycled Polyester
- Shell: 86% polyester, 14% elastane
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours