The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Sometimes to reach extraordinary places, you have to reimagine the way up. Built on the foundation of Reductionist Theory, Ultra Triller from PUMA x FIRST MILE removes the limits with outsole cutaways and rebuilds a brighter future with post-consumer recycled plastic. Combining a new, alternative upper and a fresh TPU Formstrip with PROFOAMLITE for cushioning and rubber surface area for power transfer at toe-off, Ultra Triller carries you to great. Limitless potential for a better world.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- ProFoam: PUMA's lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole solution provides instant cushioning and a responsive ride
- Low boot
- Upper made from recycled materials
- Midsole plate with a dynamic bridge design and ProFoam cushioning
- Cutaways at outsole to reduce weight and enhance breathability
- Visible undersock
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- TPU PUMA Formstrip outline at lateral side
- PUMA Wordmark label at tongue
- Midsole: 100% n/a
- Sockliner: 100% Textile
- Outsole: 100% Rubber
- Upper: 56.25% Synthetic, 43.75% Textile
- Lining: 100% Textile