The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
The planet is #1 in the First Mile Tapered Training Pants. To make these bottoms more sustainable, we utilized yarn made from recycled plastic, then added windCELL to protect you from the weather. You get freedom of movement from a lightweight wear and secure storage from a sleek, side seam pocket.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- windCELL: PUMA's designation for highly functional materials that provide a durable yet breathable protection against wind chill while helping maintain body temperature during exercise
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Tapered fit
- Sleek side seam pocket
- Lightweight material allowing for maximal performance during your workouts
- First Mile graphic message at right leg
- PUMA x FIRST MILE Logo at right leg
- 100% Recycled polyester
- Made from 100% recycled Polyester
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Use only mild detergent
- Do not use fabric softener
- Wash garment inside out
- Wash with similar colours
- Close all fastenings