Known as “the Godfather of Toy Figures,” Hong Kong–based artist Michael Lau is renowned for his collectable vinyl toys and graffiti-style illustrations. His latest collaboration with PUMA brings the design process to life – from scribbling first ideas to manufacturing the final product.This waist bag from the collection sizes down two classic PUMA backpack silhouettes, with hand-drawn notes and playful branding.
- Two mini PUMA backpack-shaped compartments
- Zip openings into each main compartments and mini zip pockets on the front
- Adjustable jacquard webbing strap with repeating graphic and plastic buckle closure
- Internal lining slip in pocket
- Plastic dog clip inside for key attachment
- Polyester suede badge with embossed "PUMA STUFF" graphic on front
- PUMA x MICHAEL LAU Tyvek label on front
- Polyester with PU backing
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 6.5" x 2"
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Shell: 100% polyester
Do not use detergent
Remove wet items immediately
Wipe clean with a damp cloth when required