For our RE.GEN collection PUMA wanted to rethink waste. The collection is made from PUMA’s own waste material and other recycled materials: leather off-cuts, cotton off-cuts, and polyester made from recycled plastic.
This piece is a post-modern, streetwear-inspired celebration of the 1952 Olympic Games in Oslo. The distinctive design has echoed through PUMA's deep and expansive archive, influencing the earliest days of the global streetwear movement. With this release, we present a patchwork upper using a mix of suede, leather and recycled materials.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- RE.GEN: The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the idea of regeneration. In an effort to reduce industry waste and repair our changing world, we've used non-virgin materials.
- Low boot
- Patch work upper using a mix of suede, leather and recycled materials
- Recycled rubber on heel
- Recycled mesh tongue with foam padding
- Recycled mesh PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- Recycled webbing with PUMA branding on tongue