Hit turbo speed. The Deviate NITRO Elite Racer is a running shoe redesigned for explosive, race day propulsion. A carbon fiber INNOPLATE acts as a lever for maximum energy transfer at toe-off, while NITRO Elite foam offers max cushioning that won’t weigh you down. It’s a running go-to made with lightweight monomesh and durable PUMAGRIP LT rubber for multi-surface traction and an effortless run.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CUSHIONING: NITRO ELITE: LIGHT & RESPONSIVE: Advanced foam technology provides superior responsiveness and cushioning in an extremely lightweight package.
- ENERGY: INNOPLATE: LIGHTWEIGHT CARBON FIBER PLATE: Strong, minimal tech gives you maximum propulsion by turning your foot into a lever for efficient energy transfer at toe-off.
- GRIP: PUMAGRIP LT: HIGH TRACTION RUBBER: A thin, durable rubber compound provides multi-surface traction that won’t weigh you down.
- Low boot
- Lightweight mono-mesh upper
- NITRO FOAM midsole
- PUMAGRIP rubber outsole
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- TPU heel piece provides stability and visibility
- Reflective details
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral side
- Weight: 191g