When you're ready bring your best, PUMA pledges to be there with high-tech, light-weight support. PUMA's most otherworldly material comprise this impressive piece. The PUMA x FIRST MILE LQDCELL Method Women's Training Shoes' futuristic design indicates that they were designed with the future in mind.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: The PUMA and First Mile recycling initiative that turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- ProFoam: PUMA's lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole solution provides instant cushioning and a responsive ride
- LQDCELL: PUMA's solution for stable cushioning engineered with liquid hexagonal cells
- Low boot
- Lightweight upper with upcycled overlays
- Cushioned footbed for optimum comfort
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
- Rubber outsole for grip
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- LQDCELL Method support at heel
- PUMA Cat Logo and Wordmark flank First Mile branding tag at sides
- PUMA Cat Logo at tongue and heel