The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
The First Mile Training Cap is made from 100% post-consumer plastic collected in Taiwan. A plastic bungee adjuster at the back and sleek First Mile branding creates the ultimate adaptable design.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Five-panel shape with flat visor
- Embroidered eyelets
- Moisture-wicking eyelet mesh sweatband
- Practical drawcord closure with plastic toggle
- Raised printed silicone PUMA Cat and First Mile Logos at centre front
- First Mile explanatory print on side
- Embroidered PUMA Cat Logo at back
- 100% Recycled woven polyester
- Front Lining: 70% polyester, 30% cotton
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Do not wring
- Stretch to original shape while damp
- Use detergent for colours
- Wash with similar colours