PRODUCT STORYPUMA x FIRST MILE isn’t just about turning plastic to product. It is a people-focused network that strengthens microeconomies in Taiwan, Haiti and Honduras, by collecting plastic bottles to create sustainable jobs and reduce environmental waste. Each bottle is sorted, cleaned, shredded, and turned into yarn that makes products with purpose. Empowered people, cleaner planet—from the FIRST MILE forward.
Based on the original H-Street shoe from 2003, these PUMA x FIRST MILE running shoes look hot and run strong. The brand-new H.ST.20's feature PUMA's LQDCELL technology and aggressive rubber wrap-ups for optimum cushioning and stability in the midsole. The PUMA Archive No. 1 label on the tongue and the stand-out heel tape round out the look.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- LQDCELL: PUMA's solution for stable cushioning engineered with our liquid CELL hexagons
- Low boot
- Studded rubber outsole for grip
- First Mile label at side
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Label on tongue
- PUMA branding on heel tape
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral side